Audio and Video Links
- What do you use for audio/video editing ? What do you recommend ?
- I used to use AviDemux and OpenShot to clean the video flux and add transitions if needed. I have also tried Cinelerra, lives and Kino, but didn't like them. Today I use kdenlive to clean the video flux, add transitions, titles, etc. Pretty much everything in fact. I find it complete enough and yet intuitive enough for my needs.
- I use ffmpg for any conversion, sometimes mencoder.
- I do the soundtrack with audacity.
- Once I have my mpg files, I put everything together with DVD Styler.
- I usually burn with K3b
- and watch with vlc (or xine).